The smoke exhausting fan can adopt centrifugal or axial flow exhaust fan (meet the requirement of continuous working 30min at 280 degrees C). The smoke exhaust fan at the entrance of the exhaust fan should be set up automatically and interlock and close the exhaust fan. The 4.4.2 exhaust wind machine should be set at the top of the exhaust system. The flue gas exit should be upwards, and should be higher than the inlet air inlet of the pressure fan. The vertical distance should not be less than 3m or the horizontal distance should not be less than 10m. When a smoke vent or smoke valve is opened, smoke exhaust fans should be able to start automatically.
1. smoke exhausting fan should be set up in the special fan room or outdoor roof. The wind machine room should be separated from the wall of the fire-resistant limit not less than 2.0h and the floor of 1.5h and the first class fire door. When the condition is restricted, it can be set in the special space. The enclosure structure around the space should adopt the non combustion body with the fire resistance limit less than 1.0h, and the two sides of the fan should have more than 600mm space. When the engine room must be combined with other fans, the following conditions shall be met:
1) the automatic sprinkler system should be set up in the machine room.
2) no fan or pipeline for mechanical pressurized air supply can be installed in the engine room.
3) no soft nozzle should be installed on the exhaust fan and exhaust pipe.
Outdoor exhaust fan
The 2. exhaust pipe must be made of non combustible materials. When metal pipes are used, the wind speed should not be greater than 20m/s, and it should not be greater than 15m/s when using the smooth concrete and other nonmetallic materials. 4.4.5 when there are combustible materials in the ceiling, the exhaust pipes in the ceiling should be insulated with non burning materials and should be kept at a distance not less than 150mm from the combustible materials.
3. when the fire is confirmed, the smoke vent or the automatic exhaust valve should be open in the same exhaust system in the same exhaust system, and the smoke relief valve or exhaust port of other smoke prevention areas should be closed.
4. smoke exhaust system and ventilation and air conditioning system should be separately set. When used, the following conditions should be met:
1) the draught, air duct and fan of the system should meet the requirements of smoke exhaust system.
2) when the fire is confirmed, the smoke vent and smoke exhaust fan in the smoke exhaust area can be opened, and the ventilation and air conditioning system which has nothing to do with the exhaust gas is automatically closed in the 15s.
The 5. exhaust well shall be separated from the adjacent area with a fire-resistant limit of not less than 1h, and a class C fire protection gate should be adopted when a door must be set up on the wall; when a horizontal exhaust pipe passes through a firewall, a fire relief valve should be set up; when crossing two and more than two fire zones or smoke pipes in the ceiling of the aisle The fire resistance limit should not be less than 1h; the exhaust pipe should not pass through the front room or stairwell. If the difficulty is necessary, the fire resistance limit should not be less than 2H.
This article is released by the Ji'nan smoke mask. Do you have any understanding of the content? More content please click: http://jzbxxh.com we will have more wonderful content for you to see.