1. The use environment should always be kept clean, the fan surface should be kept clean, and the air inlet and outlet should be free of sundries. Remove dust and other sundries in the fan and pipe regularly.
2. The fan can only be operated under the condition of complete party. The capacity of power supply facilities shall be sufficient and the voltage shall be stable. It is strictly prohibited to operate without phase. The power supply line must be a special line and shall not be powered by temporary lines for a long time.
3. If the fan is found to have abnormal sound, the motor is seriously heated, the shell is electrified, the switch trips and cannot be started during the operation of the fan, it shall be stopped immediately for inspection. In order to ensure safety, it is not allowed to carry out maintenance during fan operation. After maintenance, the test run shall be carried out for about five minutes, and the machine shall be started again after confirming that there is no abnormal phenomenon.
4. Supplement or replace the lubricating grease for the bearing irregularly according to the use environment conditions (it is not necessary to replace the lubricating grease for the closed bearing of the motor in the service life). In order to ensure the good lubrication of the fan in the operation process, the oil filling times shall not be less than 1000 hours / time. The closed bearing and the electric bearing shall be filled with zl-3 lithium base lubricating grease to fill 2 / 3 of the inner and outer rings of the bearing. It is strictly forbidden to operate without oil.
5. The fan shall be stored in a dry environment to avoid motor damp. When the fan is stored in the open air, rainproof measures shall be taken. In the process of storage and handling, the fan shall be prevented from bumping, so as to avoid damage to the fan.
The thickness of the coating on the cold galvanized plate is the main factor for selecting the fan case. Thin and easy to rust, not suitable for selection; the fan inlet hood has two materials of galvanized steel plate and glass, which is better to choose galvanized steel plate; the matching motor power has two kinds of 750 watt and 1100 Watt, which is better to choose 1100 watt motor; there are many types of fans, which are made of stainless steel, galvanized steel plate, aluminum alloy, color steel plate, and from the performance point of view, stainless steel fan blade should be selected. There are many kinds of fan blade models, and the modeling and processing technology with good performance are complex; there are two kinds of rotating assembly: Die Casting Aluminum and cast iron, in contrast, the performance of die casting aluminum is better; the automatic shutter opening device includes centrifugal hammer type, gravity hammer type and wind blowing type. From experience, the centrifugal hammer is relatively stable, the gravity hammer is easily affected by dust accumulation, and the opening and closing are easy to fail. Wind blowing type is mainly used for 36 inch fan. Shutter mainly depends on its good tightness.
In the power, steel, cement, paper and other industries, a large number of fan equipment are used. Because the gas medium contains a large number of hard dust particles and acid gas, the flow passage parts of these equipment are strongly eroded and corroded, especially the heart part of the impeller, which runs at the end of the blade at a linear speed of 160 meters per second, and the wear rate is more serious than other parts. According to statistics, the impeller made of ordinary carbon steel or ordinary Wear-resistant Steel 16Mn has a general service life of only half a year, and the shortest one is only dozens of days. Although various surface anti-wear measures such as surfacing, spraying, spray welding and coating of polymer wear-resistant materials have been used, the service life is also difficult to be significantly improved. Among the commonly used methods, overlay welding is widely used, with acceptable effect. Generally, it can be used for more than one year without large area repair. The disadvantage is that a lot of heat is input into the surfacing, if the control is not good, the impeller will be deformed, and can not be repaired and used repeatedly. Thermal spray welding has the same problem, which greatly limits their application.
At present, a better method is to paste or inlay wear-resistant ceramics on the surface of the movable volute of the impeller. Because the wear-resistant ceramics have good wear-resistant performance, it can greatly improve the wear-resistant performance of the extension.