With the application of steel structure and the progress of technology and the development of social economy, many markets are developing continuously, and the demand of the market is more and more extensive. But we are also concerned about safety. So we should do a good job of safety. The first is the processing technology of steel structure components which can prevent accidents in the future. So what should we pay attention to in the process of making steel structure?
The storage requirement of steel structure is to minimize the deformation and corrosion of steel, so that the steel knots can be stacked backward or outward as far as possible, which is conducive to drainage. Strict inspection shall be carried out before formal storage, and the warehousing formalities shall be handled only after the inspection is qualified.
Key Points of Steel Structure Processing
1. Processing process must be followed. When there are concealed welds, they must be welded before they are qualified.
2. Small parts are assembled first, then large parts are assembled. After correction, large parts are assembled to prevent deformation.
3. When assembling parts, check whether the parts are qualified and remove grease stains and dirt from the edges within 30-50 mm.
4. When assembling tires, the shrinkage and processing allowance after pre-release welding must be considered.
5. In the process of production, steel structure should polish the top part to make its contact surface reach 75%.
6. Processing parts should be numbered, and drawing numbers and parts numbers should be clearly written for easy searching.
7. The assembly and welding of sheets and profiles should also be carried out in sequence, such as painting the concealed parts in advance.
Therefore, in the process of steel structure processing, it is necessary to strictly implement various processes and steps in order to produce qualified steel structure components.