Indoor air needs to be circulated. Ventilation works should be installed in the room to ensure smooth ventilation. At the same time, leakage prevention of ventilation equipment must be ensured in the process of installation. Because once the seal is not good, the effect of the whole project is also ordinary. Understand its leak plugging process below:
1. Liquidation: confirm the location and spacing of grouting holes. Clean up areas where clean construction is required and remove surface precipitates.
2. Drilling: Use drilling tools to drill pressure relief holes around the holes, and the holes should be obliquely drilled through the main leakage holes. But the structure must not be broken through.
3. Bury the mouth: Check the pressure of the main leak hole. When the water flow is not too fast and the pressure is not too high, the quick-drying plugging agent can be used to bury the grouting water stop needle. When the structure reaches a certain strength and there is no leakage, the other drain holes are respectively equipped with shrinkage water stop needles and tightened with an inner hexagonal wrench. The slow seepage of the wall is also sequentially arranged with shrinkage water stopping needles.
4. Grouting: Using high-pressure grouting machine to test pressure, chemical grouting material is poured into the grouting hole. The single hole stops one by one. When the slurry is discharged from the opening of the adjacent hole, the local hole grouting can be stopped by insisting on the pressure. After all the holes have been filled, return to the previous grouting holes and grout again.
5. Open mouth: When the grouting is finished, the exposed grouting mouth can be removed or knocked out. Liquidation grouting fluid.
6. Reinforcement: Sealant is used to stop the leaking parts and polymer JS waterproof coating is used.
In ventilation engineering, special attention should be paid to avoid leakage. During the construction process, we must look carefully and find out which central leakage should be repaired in time. Avoid worsening ventilation.