What are the information requirements for smoke control and exhaust system? The following is an introduction by the relevant personnel:
1) smoke exhaust pipe
The body, structure, fixed data, sealing data and flexible joints of smoke exhaust pipes need to be manufactured with non-combustible data.
When there are combustibles in the ceiling, the smoke exhaust pipe in the ceiling should be insulated by non-incineration data, and should be not less than 150 mm apart from the combustibles.
2) Positive Pressure Air Supply Pipeline
The air supply pipeline should be manufactured with non-incineration data. When the metal duct is selected, the wind speed of the pipeline should not be greater than 20m/s, and when the non-metallic material duct such as smooth concrete with inner and outer surfaces is selected, it should not be greater than 15m/s.
When the pressurized air duct passes through the area where fire is possible, the fire resistance limit of the air duct should not be less than 1 h.
The partition wall with fire resistance limit not less than LH should be selected to separate the air supply shaft from the adjacent parts. When it is necessary to install overhaul doors on the wall, class C fire doors should be selected.
3) Ventilation and air conditioning
Ventilation and air conditioning system pipes should be manufactured with non-combustible materials.
Touch the air duct and flexible joint of corrosive medium, and choose non-flammable material to manufacture.
It is necessary for the cover data of composite data duct to be non-flammable. The internal insulation data should be non-flammable or non-flammable grade B1, and harmless to human body.
4) Data of heat preservation and noise attenuation
The insulation data, noise attenuation data and binders of pipelines and equipment shall be non-incineration data or refractory data.
Heating and air-conditioning pipes and equipment for class A and B factories, warehouses, high-rise industrial buildings, cinemas, gymnasiums and other public buildings shall be provided with non-combustible insulation materials.
What are the requirements for the manufacture and installation of smoke exhaust pipes?
1) The distance should not be greater than 4 m when the diameter or length of the horizontal device is less than 400 mm, or less than 3 m when the diameter or length of the horizontal device is greater than or equal to 400 mm.
2) The air duct should be straight, and the distance should not be greater than 4m, but the fixed parts of each riser should not be less than 2.
2. The joint of rectangular air duct of mechanical smoke control and exhaust system should be sealed by biting method.
3. The allowable air leakage per unit area of air supply and smoke exhaust pipes should conform to the rules of "Quality Inspection Standard for Ventilation and Air Conditioning Engineering Construction" GB5024 3. The air leakage allowed by the air supply pipeline should be determined according to the working pressure, and the smoke exhaust pipeline should be determined according to the rules of medium pressure system.
4. Flange connection or flexible connection of non-incineration data should be selected for the connection between pipeline and fan.
5. When the pipeline passes through the partition wall, the gap between the pipeline and the partition wall should be filled tightly with non-incineration data such as cement mortar.
6. The heat insulation layer of smoke exhaust pipeline should be insulated by non-flammable heat insulation materials (such as mineral wool, rock wool, aluminium silicate, etc.) whose thickness is not less than 40 mm.